Match Prediction: South Africa Vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20 Match Today

Read about the match prediction South Africa vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20 match today. Browse the page and get today toss prediction RSA vs SL t20 game. What will be condition of the battle? All the details will be given in pitch and weather report. If you want to know about what happened in last game, you must read the previous h2h hits section. South Africa will play their last home t20 game against Sri Lanka on 24th March, 2019. South Africa vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20 match squad shall also be forecasted over here.

Previous H2H Hits: South Africa Vs Sri Lanka

In previous match highlights we will show you all previous h2h hits. South Africa played recent t20 head to head game against Sri Lanka a day before yesterday. Sri Lanka lost the game by a small margin.

 South Africa Vs Sri Lanka Target

South Africa was put into batting first after Sri Lanka won the toss. Africans sent Markaram and Hendricks to open for RSA. First wicket was breached at 9 runs. Hendricks and one down batsman VD Dussen started charging Sri Lankan bowling attack. They both joined a a score of over 116 run. They both set a target of 180 runs on board. Hendricks scored 65 while Dussen produced crucial 64 runs.

Match Prediction: South Africa Vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20 Match Today

Match Prediction: South Africa Vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20 Match Today

 South Africa Vs Sri Lanka Chase

Sri Lanka had to cross the line of 181 runs in 20 overs. They wanted to get it but they got into trouble when they lost first wicket in very first over. They lost other three batsmen on 31 runs total. Maybe they wanted to kill the objection but they lost 7 men before a century. In this way struggling Sri Lankan side got into difficulty and lost the game. They were short of 16 runs only as they scored 164 runs with 10 wickets loss.

Match Prediction: Who Will Win Today? South Africa Vs Sri Lanka

South Africa is the team who will win today match South Africa vs Sri Lanka 3rd Twenty 20 international. According to Nabeel’s today match prediction they will defend the target easily.

Toss Prediction: South Africa Vs Sri Lanka

We are here to tell you about toss prediction for today match. South Africa vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20 match will be played in Johannesburg. Toss prediction is forecasting that Sri Lanka is the team who will win today toss 3rd T20 RSA vs SL. They need to plan either they must go for a field or they do bat first. There are 65% chances for Sri Lanka to win toss. Remaining 35% are in South Africa’ favor.

Pitch And Weather Report: South Africa Vs Sri Lanka

Today’s weather is suitable to play a cricket game of twenty20 match. South Africa vs Sri Lanka 3rd t20 match will be played under a divided weather. Because there are chances of rain and sunshine as well during the day. At night during the match there will be a little bit more moisture in the air. The pitch will support bowlers who will be proved healthy asset for both teams. This was all from pitch and weather report.

Match Info: South Africa Vs Sri Lanka

Tournament/ Tour Sri Lanka Tour To South Africa 2019
Game Number 3rd T20 international
Battle Between South Africa vs Sri Lanka
Venue Wanderers stadium, Johannesburg
Time 9:00 PM PST
Date 24th March, 2019
Prediction Winner South Africa

Match Squad Prediction: South Africa Vs Sri Lanka

Today Match Squad Prediction South Africa

Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Jean-Paul Duminy (c), Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Chris Morris, Dwaine Pretorius, Dale Steyn, Lutho Sipamla, Tabraiz Shamsi, Andile Phehlukwayo

Today Match Squad Prediction Sri Lanka

Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Kamindu Mendis, Angelo Perera, Thisara Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Isuru Udana, Akila Dananjaya, Lasith Malinga (c), Jeffrey Vandersay, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Suranga Lakmal, Lakshan Sandakan, Asitha Fernando, Priyamal Perera

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *